781 Lincoln Avenue San Rafael, CA 94901
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in San Rafael. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- This position functions within the Corporate Real Estate & Workplace Department and is responsible for providing administrative support related to real estate and workplace planning.
- Oversees and manages CREW’ s project documentation and coordinates documentation revisions and distributions.
- Coordinates and schedules meeting and communication plan(s) regarding projects among team.
- Works with Legal, Finance and Corporate Communications on contract administration & processing, accounting, financial reporting and CREW related company-wide announcements.
- Coordinates and obtains vendor quotations for processing.
- Coordinates change orders with consultants and vendors
- Enters project information data (i.e. project status updates, schedule updates, capital project financial reports and forecasts, cash flow projections, budget reallocation' s, accruals asset service placement) and project documentation into project management technology tools (software applications, web-based tools, job cost accounting tools).
- Processes documentation for project commitments (i.e. Agreements, Contracts, Work Authorizations, Purchase Orders).
- Other duties may be assigned.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s degree with 2+ years administrative and project coordination experience (in a corporate real estate or facilities environment a plus).
- Understanding of project coordination processes, procedures and standards.
- Knowledge of workplace planning and design programming methodologies is preferred.
- Intermediate skills with project management software and Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Professional, organized, detailed oriented, self-motivated, proactive, independent, dependable and flexible in changing deadlines and priorities.
- Exceptional judgment and strong interpersonal skills to be comfortable, effective and persuasive in dealing with colleagues and employees.
- Strong problem solving-skills; demonstrated ability to responsibly deal with issues/problems as they arise or ask for assistance from the appropriate resource.
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills, write routine reports and correspondence and respond to general inquiries or complaints from end-users, colleagues, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to competently take direction, execute assigned tasks, comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Experience with budgeting and financial processes (planning, forecasting, tracking of actuals and accruals), Capital project codes, invoicing and requisition management, Capital vs Expense tracking.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft SharePoint (Collaboration Sites), Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project (Project Web Application), Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Flow, Microsoft Power Apps.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced ambiguous environment.
- Ability to manage collaboration sites and dashboards, while ensuring effective and timely collaboration and communications with key partners.
- Exceptional collaboration skills to effectively operate in a matrixed organization.
- Hands on experience with purchasing and invoicing systems such as Ariba.
- PMI preferred, familiarity with Agile is a plus.