162 Knowles Drive Los Gatos, CA 95032 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in Los Gatos. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Coordinates project planning and implementation, including assessing needs and objectives.
- Participates in program or project budget planning and development.
- Establishes project work plan and calendar or schedules; monitors, reviews, and evaluates progress.
- Coordinates and attends meetings; creates meeting minutes; establishes and maintains internal and external contacts as necessary.
- Updates existing Microsoft project timelines Analyzes and prepares program, project and / or budget documents.
- Monitors record keeping and file maintenance for the program or project.
- Prepares records of project activities; oversees and ensures the timely processing in and the delivery of required materials.
- Verifies and analyzes the accuracy of all data and information used or generated by project; resolves any discrepancies or problems.
- Serves as liaison for department; coordinates activities, follows up on action items and exchanges information.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience.
- One year of office experience including or supplemented by project planning and implementation experience.
- Knowledge of project planning methodologies such as critical path planning.
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SharePoint Knowledge of Microsoft Project Excellent communications and leadership skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills Problem solving skills.
- Ability to accurately review and complete detail oriented information and projects.
- Ability to conceptualize and organize project planning process.
- Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with wide range of people.