6701 Kaiser Drive
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16283
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Tasks would include developing project related Power Point presentations, support of project funding request preparations and project procurement transactions, support of project financial assessments and project controlling activities, support of project progress reporting and continuous improvement of project reporting tools, scheduling meetings with project members and external vendors, visitor and agenda management, project documentation support including updating master project documents for distribution to project team and overall administrative coordination of project related tasks.
- Requires planning and execution of small technical projects.
- Track PO' s, and shopping cart requests.
- Minimum High School Diploma but Associates degree preferred.
- Prior experience supporting engineers and/or project managers is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- High degree of initiative, accountability, accuracy, problem solving ability and follow-up skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- SAP-SRM is a must!