Project Coordinator IV
1 DNA Way, SSF01 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Coordinator IV to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Project Coordinator IV
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- gWorks is intended to be a rapid, forward thinking program to build the long term business case for partnering with an outsourced provider to help us leverage full-time employee capital in a more efficient manner that utilizes an On Demand Outsourcing Model. Desired outcomes are increased employee productivity, cost savings and better customer experience.
- As part of the gWorks team, you' ll collaborate closely with internal partners across CMG as well as Procurement, Legal, IT and external (offshore) service providers, to design and implement a program that works with the end-user in mind.
- Ensure gWorks program deliverables and objectives are meeting high-standards and within budget; accountable for overseeing the day-to-day execution of program. Work closely with the gWorks Work Product Team and Leaders to maximize effectiveness of program strategies and activities.
- Support management of vendors; ensure high quality and cost-effectiveness, and ensure SLAs are met.
- Identify, document and share opportunities for continuous process improvement. Develop and implement best practices, processes, templates and/or tools. Help to standardize and execute logistical and administrative processes related to gWorks operations.
- Continuously improve and support contracting processes and streamline understanding of work requirements, drafting and processing contracts, statement of work and purchase orders according to Commercial Contracts standards.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal partners, stakeholders, and external vendors to ensure the most cost-efficient and effective resources are utilized to avoid redundancies in work efforts.
- Track the program metrics (such as budgets and KPIs), develop and provide periodic reports, and recommend necessary corrections to management.
- BPG Responsibilities:
- Compliance - Promote and participate in an open dialogue on compliance topics and reinforce importance of adhering to compliance policies and guidance; hold self and others accountable for compliant behavior.
- Simplicity - Seek to improve the way things get done by making efficient and resource-conscious decisions. Work to make processes simpler and more effective.
- Customer Centricity - Work with the end-user in mind (i.e. patient, key stakeholder, or other party). Ensure that work is in support of creating value for the end-user.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelors, 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence key stakeholders at the managerial level or higher.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate cross-functionally.
- Operations and project management experience.
- Experience taking leadership roles in assigned projects/tasks
- Must have strong communication.
- Technical & business expertise is highly preferred.
- Teamwork & Collaboration are a must.
- Achieving Results.