Project Coordinator III
1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Coordinator III to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Project Coordinator III
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a motivated experienced individual to join our rapidly growing Personalized Healthcare team. Your role will be instrumental in supporting a company-wide purpose-driven network.
- The Project Coordinator (PC) not only schedules, facilitates and executes projects but will also compile strategic processes and proposals in cooperation with the Business Operations Lead (BOL).
- This is a highly visible role and there will be times when the PC will need to work independently.
- Project Deliverables – Ensure the project documentation is managed in a central location and up to date, maintain project plans, Issue/Risk logs etc.
- Partnership Management – Develop business relationships with key contacts across the client’ s organization. Facilitate the process of working with partners and vendors including set up of meetings, documenting meeting notes, and streamlining communications. Work with Procurement and Legal to setup and finalize contracts.
- Support Planning - Work with BOL and senior leaders to capture information on plans and projects to engage with internal and external partners
- Communication Management – Communicate project status to work stream leads and BOL and create summary materials and content for internal and external stakeholders.
- Contracts & Financial Management – Collaborate with contracts, finance, and accounts payable teams to track spend on the projects and initiatives. Manage the process of receiving invoices, validating the vendor submissions, updating the project financial tracker with actuals data.
- Schedule Management – Create detailed project schedules and to track progress.
- Team Management - Help manage a cross functional team consisting of (Data Scientists/Procurement/Legal)
- Serve as a liaison and point of contact for project team meetings, TC' s, VC' s, hangouts, F2F meetings, etc.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Education: Undergraduate degree in a related field; or equivalent years of experience
- Years of Experience: 4-5 years relevant experience in a global company supporting multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to work in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment
- Prior experience in innovation and/or biotech/pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a track record of effective and credible communications
- Ability to work in an agile, fast moving environment
- Employs a fit for purpose approach to activities
- Well organized and efficient, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate key challenges and proactively propose solutions
- Must demonstrate outstanding computer skills and specific proficiencies with the GSuite of applications (gDrives, gHangouts, gCommunities and postings)
- Experience in data science, real world data, clinical research, genomics, and/or advanced analytics is a plus
- Effective collaborator working with various team members in different levels of the organization
- Demonstrated high level of initiative and ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects, deliver, and execute on time
- Creative in solution development, independent decision making, prioritization, and managing multiple tasks
- Ability to influence a variety of stakeholders, external parties, and colleagues, at a range of levels in the organization