Project Coordinator II
320 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Coordinator II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Project Coordinator II
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Ensure effective tactical execution of projects.
- Provide comprehensive project management support to project teams.
- Ensure adherence to portfolio management processes.
- Develop/improve/maintain team management tools and templates including common agendas, minutes, and action item tracking Use operations excellence methodologies and capabilities, as applicable, to continue to drive towards an appropriate balance of functional and end-to-end business process managed activities
- Collect stakeholder feedback through voice of the customer interviews or surveys
- Plan, schedule, and control project activities to fulfill objectives and satisfy project requirements and strategy
- Develop and drive integrated project plans, aligning project tactics with project strategy
- Coordinate and facilitate all associated project resources to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables
- Manage projects within established scope and schedule
- Facilitate and lead effective project meetings and workshops, support the development of resource planning estimates to manage project workload and productivity.
- BA/BS, preferably in science/engineering or business
- Minimum 3+ years of effective project management experience preferably in pharma/biotech Proficient knowledge and application of disciplined project management processes
- Operational excellence or Lean experience a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Experience working in a cGMP environment preferred
- Strong written / oral communication, facilitation and presentation skills High proficiency with the use of google suite and MS Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, Sharepoint (or similar collaboration system), scripting experience a plus.
- Experience in Smartsheets preferred
- Proven ability to create strong working relationships with respect to cultural diversity and working styles
- Demonstrated ability to organize, lead, and execute on a variety of assignments and action plans; demonstrated ability to drive for results and manage projects
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to changing environments
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to accommodate global project teams