Project Coordinator II
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Coordinator II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Project Coordinator II:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist with project management, business analysis and/or design tasks for a software application project.
- Coordinate meetings, document issues, action items, meeting notes, do appropriate follow up, create or edit key documents.
- Assist PM in meeting with customers and business units to determine needs and develop solutions.
- Ensure that projects follow the Development Information Technology system development life cycle (SDLC) process.
- Create required documentation (user requirements, functional specifications, etc.) as part of the SDLC.
- Collaborates effectively with business, technical, vendor and validation resources, to ensure project delivery and on-going support of applications.
- Work under direction of Senior PM, as knowledge of the project increases.
- May be given specific sections of the project to act as the lead (ie, coordinating testing).
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS/BA in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or related discipline.
- Proficient in Google suites, MS Project and Smartsheet preferred.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Customer oriented focused.