Project Coordinator I
1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Coordinator I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Project Coordinator I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for support of planning, tracking, training staff and reporting for a large-scale, highly complex project. Apply effective project management principles, processes, and tools to enable project success. This role will be the main point of contact to implement a new database to support our internal career counseling service
- Main contact with the vendor
- Lead implementation internally
- Learn current process & pain points to ensure new database can meet the needs
- Train current staff on new database during implementation
- Be “ hypercare” post implementation to ensure no disruption to customers
- Hold timeline and drive staff to meet deadlines as identified
Summary of Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 of project coordination cross-functional project team experience is required.
- Knowledge of project management methodology.
- Must have technical ability to coordinate and manage tasks related to setting up and running meeting (such as calendar invites, AV set-up, manage catering requests).
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and time management skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, good business acumen, and be a team player.