1 DNA way
South San Francisco,
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16239
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Coordinator I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Project Coordinator I:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Oversee external thought leader lists and track external thought leader engagement activities related to PHC scientific leadership, such as publications, presentations, panel discussions, speaker series, rotations, preceptorships, steering committees, advisory boards, and consultations
- Organize and maintain PHC external thought leader lists and PHC steering committee lists
- Maintain individual thought leader engagement plans for approximately 60-120 PHC scientific thought leaders
- Serve as a liaison and point of contact for thought leader meetings, TC' s, VC' s, hangouts, F2F meetings, etc.
- Oversee google drive thought leader lists and activities
- Organize " tech talk" speaker series (potentially broadcast in SSF and Basel)
- Communicate SAGE activities and updates through google plus and other internal channels, specifically help create communications, upload materials, and maintain gDrives related to SAGE
- Work with scientific communications and collaborations teams on systematizing and maintaining publication and congress plans
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS or equivalent experience
- Pharma or tech experience coordinating projects and/or programs
- Clear communication skills, with a track record of effective and credible communications
- Experience liaising and communicating with external partners
- MS Office skills, including powerpoint and XL
- Experience with gDrives, gHangouts, gCommunities and postings
- Global experience is a plus
- Experience in data science, real world data, clinical research, genomics, and/or advanced analytics is a plus
- Effective collaborator working with various team members in different levels of the organization
- Demonstrated high level of initiative and ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects, deliver, and execute on time
- Creative in solution development, independent decision making, prioritization, and managing multiple tasks
- Ability to influence a variety of stakeholders, external parties, and colleagues, at a range of levels in the organization