Project Coordinator I
330 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Coordinator I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Project Coordinator I:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Take copious notes during core team and extended team meetings and distribute notes in the form of detailed minutes to respective team members within one business day.
- Make edits/revisions to documents as directed by core team members.
- Ensure consistency in formatting and other stylistic elements of documents.
- Manage project gDocs folder and files, including ensuring up-to-date versions of documents and avoiding multiple copies of single documents with confusing currency.
- Support pre-screening of various templates within one template group to map out differences.
- Manage project plan timeline and status logs; coordinate with other project timelines as needed.
- Support progress report activities for internal stakeholders as appropriate.
- Support scheduling of meetings for core and extended teams as well as other stakeholders.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent education.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel programs and Google Docs suite.
- Functional knowledge of Windows and Mac iOS.
- Familiar with general Legal concepts and contracting not required, but a plus.