6701 Kaiser Drive Fremont, CA 94555
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Admin to be part of our client’ s team in Fremont. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Serve as the executive assistant to the Head of the Project Management department, as well as the administrative support to the Project Management Office.
- Support a group of Project Leaders in day to day administration of complex project teams, including scheduling meetings, reserving conference rooms, updating master project documents for distribution, manage meeting logs and minutes, administration of access rights to electronic project management systems, and follow up with line functions.
- Responsible for calendaring for the Head of the Department, as well as meeting scheduling, travel booking, workshop preparation, and various administrative tasks as required.
- Support the department in travel booking, expense reporting, and coordination of department events, meetings, and workshops. Interface with internal international stakeholders, as well as customers to support onsite visits, meetings, and business lunches and dinners.
- Uses software within functional area to compile and generate reports, metrics, timelines, tables, graphs, communications, and presentations.
- May design processes to enhance work flow.
- Provides data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures.
Summary of Qualifications:
- High school degree with > 7 years of administration and/ or project coordination experience.
- Associate degree with > 5 years of administration and/ or project coordination experience.
- Bachelor’ s degree with > 3 years administration and/ or project coordination experience.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- High degree of initiative, accountability, accuracy, problem solving ability and follow-up skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Preferred to have experience in Pharma or Biopharma/Biotech industries.