Programmer Analyst I
1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Programmer Analyst I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Programmer Analyst I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Tailoring user experience
- Production, modification, and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces Creating tools that enhance how users see and interact with your site in any browser Implementing responsive design for mobile sites
- Contributing some back-end experience, collaborating on APIs, and more Consulting on SEO best practices
- Testing the site during development for usability and fixing any bugs
Summary of Qualifications:
- Minimum of a B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and five (3-5) years of related experience or a combination of education, training, and experience.
- Experience developing web applications using Angular 2 or above.
- HTML, CSS and Typescript hands-on experience to build UI for web applications
- Experience writing clean, modular, debuggable TypeScript code using external libraries or custom code
- Providing recommendations on using external libraries, as needed Experience building and consuming JSON-based RESTful APIs Strong debugging skills using Chrome Dev Tools
- Experience working with TFS or JIRA Experience working with Git
- Experience working in an Agile team environment.
- Comfortable presenting project updates in a large team environment