1450 Fashion Island Blvd. San Mateo, CA 94404 | Contract-to-Hire
Industry: Financial Service
Duration: Contract to Hire
Location: San Mateo, CA
Interview Process: Phone, Onsite
Bayside Solutions is an industry-leading provider of staff augmentation and consulting services. Since 2001, we’ ve built our company around a single concept – relationships. We focus on the people we serve. We’ re straightforward, consistent and 100% accountable. We deliver intelligent solutions that help our clients and candidates thrive.
We are looking for an Experienced Program Manager to manage and oversee our team of PM' s who manage a full range of projects, including the larger and more complex corporate or departmental projects and implementations. Duties also include coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan. This person will be the Program Manager tasked with transitioning from the current onsite vendor over the next couple of months and then serving as this person to head up the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) program.
- Influence decision-making, obtain buy-in and negotiate resources, scope, and timelines with Project Sponsors, key stakeholders, and project team members.
- Lead and motivate teams and ensure projects are delivered with a high degree of quality.
- Manage contract and consulting resources and ensure compliance with the project budget and Statement of Work.
- Manage all phases of individual projects to ensure they are completed efficiently and meet the customer’ s requirements.
- Effectively manage the project scope, budget, and timeline.
- Utilize analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as project management and technical knowledge, to assess and resolve project-related obstacles.
- Analyze and assess project requirements and processes and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Proactively develop contingency and mitigation plans.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to project team members, internal customers, and the management team.
- Communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Work with impacted departments to identify needs and obtain project resources.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in project/program management
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with management, project team members, internal clients, and consultants
- Strong ability to persuade at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities, and solve complex problems
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies and tools, and experience managing projects in both
- Ability to identify and provide solutions for improving current practices
- Prior experience working in a financial service/banking industry.
- Successfully demonstrated experience leading collaborative project teams on technical projects of varying size and complexity
- Prior experience working with Projects that are multi-year, multi-million dollar efforts involving the replacement of core business systems and involve process changes to multiple business units.
- Prior experience with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) program.