Program Manager, Digital Customer
335 DNA Way, SSF26 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Program Manager, Digital Customer to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Program Manager, Digital Customer
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The digital center of excellence is a functional group comprised of experienced digital experts who partner across CMG to orchestrate and deliver integrated digital customer experiences that drive measurable business outcomes.
- The Program Manager reports to the Program Manager Team Lead and plans and orchestrates delivery of business programs and integrated digital customer experiences.
- Design integrated cross-channel plans that drive results, enable optimization, and quality delivery of digital campaigns.
- Partner with CMG partners to understand business goals and provide inputs for resourcing to support delivery against these goals.
- Ensure dependencies/timelines understood, managed, and communicated to key stakeholders.
- Orchestrate delivery of customer experiences in partnership with CMG. Leverage expertise to optimize, refine, and enhance these experiences to drive customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for compliance.
- Works in alignment with the Promotional Review Committee (PRC) and Healthcare Compliance Office (HCO) systems and policies to ensure development of compliant and effective promotional tactics.
- Establishes work priorities and timelines, exercises judgment in selecting methods for approaching new projects, and demonstrates influence in aligning CMG partners to meet cross-channel needs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s degree; MBA or other related graduate level degree preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of work experience in a sales & marketing program, project or process management role
- PMP certification a plus
- 5+ years experience in multichannel/digital marketing
- Experience in the managed care, pharmaceutical, or biotech industry
- Working knowledge of the digital COE marketing technology stack, processes, workflow, and measurement tools
- Working knowledge across a range of Digital & Product Marketing responsibilities. Applies emerging knowledge and trends in one’ s area of expertise to improve results, and keep partners informed of new service offerings.
- Working knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem including the regulatory environment, each customer type - e.g. HCPs, patients, payers, and how they interact
- Is goal-directed, persistent; driven to achieve objectives. Holds self accountable for commitments and holds partners accountable for delivering on business strategies.
- Solution-driven, demonstrating the ability to proactively overcome hurdles and providing solutions to meet objectives
- Analytical skills to effectively interpret and utilize quantitative and qualitative data to influence planning and optimization.
- Ability to influence and inspire individuals and teams across CMG network. Builds credibility with key stakeholders. Contributes expertise to help colleagues within and beyond digital area. Demonstrates ability to foster exchange of ideas, drives key decisions and business outcomes by employing effective engagement and influence skills
- Demonstrates an enterprise mindset, integrating digital knowledge with a broader business perspective and appreciation for our markets, customers, and the overall biotech industry
- Strong communication and partnering skills. Works effectively and efficiently in a cross-functional model, aligning requirements and scope with internal/external stakeholders. Recognizes the contributions of teammates and peers.
- Ability to translate strategic direction into action plan for self, and make progress in the face of ambiguity. Ability to flex and thrive in an ambiguous environment undergoing transformational change.