Production Support Manager
Sunnyvale, CA 94085 | Direct Hire
UAT Production Support Manager
Location: Austin, TX or Sunnyvale, CA
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understanding and driving technical root cause analysis across multiple systems to ensure issues are resolved
- Collaborate with different teams in the Company to improve operational process.
- Provide support to Managers across Company for systems improvement changes and testing.
- Accountable for developing metrics and reports on frequency of production issues relating to systems.
- Identifying Issues related to System GAPS
- Own the development training materials, process documentation and process improvement
- Work closely with Multiple teams for successful execution of UAT Plan
- Must have a Bachelor’ s Degree with 5 years of User Acceptance Testing experience
- Experience working on multiple projects providing production support and participating in UAT (creation, execution and resolution of issues)
- Experience with ERP and Supply Chain systems
- Experience setting up an infrastructure of metrics to optimize issue resolution
- Excellent analytical skills to investigate and drive issues found in UAT activities
- Exceptional organization, documentation and presentation skills