300 Bel Marin Keys Blvd. Novato, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Product Manager to be part of our client’ s team in Novato. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Support development of brand plan and budget for marketing tactics, likely working on a mix of patient and HCP tactics
- Develop and implement patient communications, programs and insights, including patient advisory and patient advocacy group programs.
- Plan and execute external-facing activities such as ad boards, speaker events, and conferences.
- Manage programs and budgets with marketing agency and other vendors.
- With brand management team, develop and manage e-marketing strategies and online presence: disease awareness website and product website, advertising, webinars, social media initiatives, and other media.
- Implement and monitor KPIs to evaluate effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Partner with Field/Sales Training to gather insights/input and deliver high-impact materials.
- Coordinate with Operations team to manage weekly Compliance/Legal/Medical reviews for new/updated promotional materials
- Member of cross-functional North America LSD Brand Management team, partnering closely with other team members to ensure cohesive and targeted messages, plans and tactics.
- Maintain a working understanding of essential disease- and product-related knowledge for the brands
Summary of Qualifications:
- 3-5 years professional experience required
- 2 years related marketing experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- Industry sales experience beneficial, but not required.
- Orphan drug experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent project management, attention to detail and execution experience is a must have.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment. Solid business skills and a good understanding of the US pharmaceutical market
- Ability to fluently interface with different personality types and departments
- Flexibility and a sense of humor are a must