10260 Bubb Rd
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16298
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Product Manager to be a part of our partner’ s team in the South Bay Area. Our partner’ s culture is professional and hard working in the pharmaceutical industry.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for developing, implementing and executing the product marketing strategy and providing leadership for the technical support function. It is also responsible for executing sales and marketing activities
- Develop and implement product marketing strategy
- Implement and manage advertisement
- Develop and implement marketing programs
- Develop and manage the product marketing and advertising budgets
- Represent the product at trade shows and conventions
- Develop technical/marketing content for promotional pieces
- Manage technical support function, including back-up for technical support as needed
- Manage the website design and maintenance
- Interact with media and advertising agencies to communicate marketing strategy and implement promotional tactics
- Identify potential product and business development opportunities for the product.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in related field
- Product marketing experience
- Working knowledge of the sales and marketing process for Life Science products Job Experience
- 5+ years of Life Science Marketing experience Skills/Competencies
- Great ability to find business improvement processes
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, MS PowerPoint, e-mail, and Internet)
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills: ability to interact and gain cooperation with internal and external collaborators
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills Essential Job Functions
- Ability to lift, move and handle materials weighing up to 25 lbs unassisted
- Ability to speak and hear clearly Working Conditions
- Work is normally performed in an office environment
- Moderate overnight travel