Procurement Operations Analyst
790 Lindaro Street San Rafael, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Procurement Operations Analyst to be part of our client’ s team in San Rafael. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Procurement Operations Analyst
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Seeking a temporary Procurement Operations Supervisor. This role will support special projects and ad hoc requests for the Global Procurement and Supplier Operations team. You will work across functions to coordinate updates to key documents, spreadsheets, and systems (Oracle and Coupa experience is strongly preferred). This role will have the opportunity to work on important deliverables that will play a key role in the success and future of the Source to Pay organization.
- Assist in the clean-up of supplier master data (researching potential duplicate supplier records, cleaning/updating incomplete supplier records, etc)
- Support a chart of accounts update by analyzing impacted purchasing commodities and working with Corporate Accounting and IT to make purchase order and system updates
- Perform mapping exercises to link existing source data and transactions to future state (commodities, system access roles, purchase order ownership, etc.)
- Work with stakeholders to create a “ commodity dictionary” that defines when/how to use each commodity
- Ensure master files and systems are in sync (commodity dictionary file matches what is in the procurement system, purchase order values)
- Work with stakeholders to identify end users for training on purchase to order process and supplier onboarding/maintenance
- Assist in developing and maintaining a procurement training documentation repository, including e-learning for various audiences.
- Support the global procurement team in ad hoc requests with requisitions/purchase orders, reporting, troubleshooting, etc.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in Procurement, Accounting or related field
- Degree in Business, Procurement, Supply Chain or related field
- Knowledge/experience with Procure to Pay process and systems (Oracle iProcurement, Coupa)
- Strong reporting, good communication and analytical skills
- Experience creating large spreadsheets/formulas in Excel
- Preferable experience in Change management, including communications, engagement and behavioral and cultural change
- Excellent interpersonal skills - this role will partner with many different stakeholders globally
- A " can do" attitude – not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get work done!