2841 Scott Blvd Santa Clara, CA 95050 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Process Technician to be part of our client’ s team in Santa Clara. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Sequencing Instrument team including mechanical/electrical engineers to support all in-house instruments repair service, instruments upgrade and building new instruments.
- Support all in-house instruments repair service.
- Responsible for instruments upgrade to difference configuration.
- Hands-on for instrument modification and improvement when needed.
- Build computers, prototype circuits, cables, test fixtures, and mechanical assemblies.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to understand electronic schematics, Wiring diagrams, and mechanical drawings.
- Use basic test and measurement tools: Multimeter, oscilloscope, etc.
- Good electronic skills: read schematics, troubleshoot to component level, & debug.
- Good soldering skills: ability to solder electrical components.
- Good documentation skills: read assembly procedures, drawings, etc.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Basic language programming skills (Python preferred).
- Certificate in electrical assembly training.