Process Scientist III
6755 Kaiser Dr Fremont, CA 94555
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Process Scientist III to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Process Scientist III
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The day to day scientific activities for this position are execution and development of HPLC, CE-SDS, and iCIEF analytical methods. Activities will also include data review, report writing, and compilation/presentation of analytical data. May also include lab experiments and troubleshooting assistance as needed.
- Initiate and complete scientific experiments
- Independently develop and execute test methods
- Analyze and critically review analytical data
- Present analytical results in a clear manner
- Perform laboratory troubleshooting for technical problems
- BS with 5-8 years' experience with protein analytical methods, or MS with 4+ years' experience
- The candidate MUST have strong analytical skills, experience in protein analytics, and the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced working environment. Candidates MUST have prior hands-on experience with development of HPLC, capillary electrophoresis (CE-SDS), and/or imaged capillary isoelectric focusing (iCIEF) analytical methods.
- Hands-on experience with Waters Empower, Beckman 32Karat, Protein Simple iCIEF software.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to work in a team environment