Process and Analytical Development Associate
3802 Spectrum Blvd Suite 206 Tampa, FL 33612
The contract position will provide process and analytical development support to ongoing projects.
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the position will
- Support process and analytical development experiments involving a variety of protocols and techniques.
- Make detailed observations and record them in a timely and relevant fashion.
- Analyze and interpret experimental results.
- Organize results for team presentation and discussion.
- Support write-up of protocols and associated reports.
- Provide support related to data and records management
- Ensure training is up to date on new processes and analytical methods.
- Compliance and maintenance of lab safety, environment, and quality
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’ s or Master’ s degree (B.S./B.A./M.S.) or equivalent, preferably in a life science or STEM related discipline
- Hands-on cell culture and associated lab experience is desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and spreadsheet programs required
- Proficiency in graphing and statistical software is desirable
- Must be able to comprehend regulations and guidance documents and apply critical thinking skills to evaluate requirements and effectively communicate (written and oral) findings
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills are required
- Must be organized, be able to multi task, and be a team player
- Lift up to 15 lbs
- Sit for extended period of time in front of computer (2-4 hours)