3802 Spectrum Blvd Suite 206
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 15656
Process Development Associate I (Data Auditor)
The Process Development Associate I will provide analytical support to development and research projects, including but not limited to: assess data integrity and accuracy through data audits, data surveys, and final data audit reports.
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the position will
- Support process and analytical development experiments involving a variety of protocols and techniques.
- Make detailed observations and record them in a timely and relevant fashion.
- Analyze and interpret experimental results.
- Organize results for team presentation and discussion.
- Support write-up of protocols and associated reports.
- Provide support related to data and records management
- Ensure training is up to date on new processes and analytical methods.
- Compliance and maintenance of lab safety, environment, and quality
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’ s or Master’ s degree (B.S./B.A./M.S.) or equivalent, preferably in a life science or STEM related discipline
- Hands-on cell culture and associated lab experience is desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and spreadsheet programs required
- Proficiency in graphing and statistical software is desirable
- Must be able to comprehend regulations and guidance documents and apply critical thinking skills to evaluate requirements and effectively communicate (written and oral) findings
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills are required
- Must be organized, be able to multi task, and be a team player