Preclinical Biomarker Statistician
161 Oyster Point Blvd South San Francisco, CA 94080
Seeking to recruit a contract preclinical biomarker statistician with strong programming skills and a solid foundation in statistical theory and inferential statistics. This individual will help us with the analyses and interpretation of a diverse and varied range of preclinical biomarker data generated. Possibility to convert to an FTE, but not guaranteed.
- Conduct exploratory analyses on in-house biomarker data including targeted liquid chromatography mass spectrometry (LCMS), gene expression (Fluidigm), and cytokine panels. This should include use of appropriate modeling, visualization, and statistical methodologies.
- Summarize and provide useful statistical inferences to help further development of the biomarker program in early stage drug development program.
- Detailed and consistent documentation including regular code reviews.
- Ph.D or Masters in Statistics, Biostatistics, or similar quantitative field.
- Highly independent, curious and creative, can do attitude, and embraces continuous improvement culture.
- Substantial knowledge in general statistical methodology.
- Advanced programming skills in R.
- Advanced knowledge of Github.
- Working knowledge of Markdown.