Post Doc Fellow
6701 Kaiser Drive Fremont, CA 94555
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Post Doc Fellow to be part of our client’ s team in the Fremont area. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Post Doc Fellow:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Develop mass spectrometry (MS) methods to support process development
- Carry detailed characterization of proteins using HPLCMS including but not limited to, host cell protein analyses, sequence variant analysis, and quantitative proteomics analysis
- Provide guidance to the project team with MS knowledges to review experimental protocols, results and reports from the external collaborators
- Execute protein analytical work in a fast pace environment
- Perform data analysis and interpretation, and making internal technical presentations
- Participate project meeting with leading discussion for MS topics
- Work in a highly interdisciplinary and collaborative environment as part of the Process Science team
Summary of Qualifications:
- PhD with 0+ year’ s industry experience in protein analytics
- Extensive experience with MS with 5+ years’ experience
- Must have extensive Mass Spec experience
- Hands-on experience in protein analytics, with experience in 1 or 2 of the above described analytical assays
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment