Pharmacovigilance Associate II
2000 Sierra Point Parkway Suite 600 Brisbane, CA 94005
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Pharmacovigilance Associate II to be part of our client’ s team in Brisbane. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Pharmacovigilance Associate II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Participates in activities related to, and processing of Adverse Events for post marketed products and investigational products.
- Accountable for accurate data capture for individual case safety reports
- Responsible for narrative creation for individual case safety reports
- Perform quality review (as appropriate)
- Ensuring departmental workflow processes and timelines are followed
- Proactively managing workload to ensure regulatory timelines are met
- Demonstrated knowledge of safety concepts, global regulatory reporting obligations
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s degree in Life Science preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years previous Pharmacovigilance experience required.
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, ability to adapt to change
- Proven team player with the ability to function in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Demonstrates initiative and accountability
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literate
- The employee may frequently be required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.