Performance Monitor Engineer
Tempe, AZ 85282
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manage application availability and performance while pro-actively uncovering potential problems with recommended resolutions to increase efficiency.
- Study current DynaTrace platform implementation, find gaps and recommend improvement.
- Work with other teams to integrate application’ s full infrastructure stack with APM tool to get an end-to-end visibility.
- Collaborate with Business and IT to design and implement performance benchmarks for each application, and report results periodically.
- Develop processes to monitor and alert for critical business transactions and applications to catch an issue before the impact and provide better information to the development team about the defects.
- Coordinate and communicate applications performance management (APM) activities with key stakeholders
- Partner with platform services on platform related issues, planning and Disaster Recovery.
- Collaborate with all relevant IT resources to develop preventive measures (Problem Management).
- Bachelor’ s degree with 5 years’ hands-on experience with installation, maintenance, and administration using any APM tool (Loupe, SharePath, DyanTrace, AppDynamics, New Relic, SCOM)
- 3 years’ experience supporting APM for large scale applications
- Knowledge of technologies in a multi-tiered environment (User Interface, Application, server, Databases, storage and network).
- Experience with SDLC model, application architecture, deployment, infrastructure and operational issues.