Patient Resource Specialist
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Patient Resource Specialist to be part of our Client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biotechnology company focusing on the discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization of medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com.
Patient Resource Specialist
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide customer contact for all home office communications on non-clinical phone lines.
- Resolves caller’ s inquiries by assisting, escalating or locating an appropriate resource via phone, using a telephone headset to answer calls, and simultaneously using a computer/computer keyboard to enter case information.
- Also provides contact via email or other written channels.
- Provides feedback and recommendations for continuous improvements in call handling and service quality processes for the Patient Resource Center, which can impact the corporate image of the company.
- Participates in service quality, customer satisfaction, systems and procedures training.
- Contributes ideas and experience to continuously improve internal systems and procedures.
- Uses word processing software to enter, format, and deliver text material.
- Provides traditional administrative functions (e.g. filing, documents fulfillments, email correspondence, mail handling)
- Interacts primarily with (but not limited to) external callers and internally with partners Product Drug Safety, Quality Assurance, Medical Communications, Customer Service and Corporate Reception and Corporate Relations.
- BA or BS degree required. Experience preferred.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- This position requires attention to detail, strong multi-tasking ability, organizational skills, accuracy of data entry and proficiency with various departmental computer applications (SFDC-Case Management, Epiphany, Epsilon, IRT, MedWatch forms), outstanding customer service skills (including ability to handle high volume of escalated calls from various parts of the organization) and effective time management, which all have a direct impact on business and customer satisfaction