475 E Grand Ave., SSF42 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking Outsourcing Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Safety Assessment Outsourcing Team provides nonclinical outsourcing and business operations services for Development Sciences and Research departments by identifying and selecting Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and ensuring study placement to enable delivery of ED strategy for projects.
- Collaborate with Scientists and Study Operations to understand study requirements. Outsource studies with minimal supervision.
- Identify and maintain a portfolio of CROs that meet current and anticipated business needs.
- Manage CRO services and resolve issues as needed.
- Negotiate study requirements and costs.
- Provide operations oversight including compound shipping, approval of protocols, data reporting, and ensure milestones are met.
- Prepare metrics for internal reporting.
- BA or BS in biological sciences or related scientific field.
- Minimum of 2-3 year experience with customer service or 1-2 year outsourcing experience.
- Must be detail oriented, with ability to multi-task and work in both individual and team-based environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize effectively.
- Industry experience in nonclinical drug development is a plus.