3000 Executive Parkway San Ramon, CA 94583
Bayside Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, versatile and well organized Operations Specialist to be part of our high-growth organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team of business professionals focused on building a first in class market-leader in staffing and consulting services.
A successful Operations Specialist must have strong customer service skills, be a team player, meet our core values and be able to be an independent thinker. The ideal candidate is an adaptable and high energy individual with good problem solving skills. We believe our success here at Bayside Solutions is a direct reflection of the quality of talented people we hire and develop and that is why this critical role that will interact directly with our internal employees, contractors and clients.
A career at Bayside Solutions is rewarding, challenging, prosperous and holds ample opportunity for professional growth. Having been recognized as one of the Bay Area’ s fastest growing private companies, we' re ready to provide you with a challenging and rewarding career.
Our Company Bio:
Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
· An opportunity to join one of the fastest growing private companies in the area, with many possibilities for promotion and career growth
· Upon receipt of direct hire status, you will be eligible for benefits including medical, dental and vision care, paid time off and holidays totaling more than 20 days a year
· A competitive base salary
Summary of Responsibilities:
· Manage and maintain designated job boards
· Receive and research job requisition information for formatting and accuracy
· Assist in the onboarding process of incoming internal and external employees
· Process employment verifications
· Update employee information appropriately within our internal tracking database
· Assist with general office projects such as file management, ordering, and shipping
· Manage various paper and electronic documents and filing
· Taking ownership of ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned
· Administrative and clerical support for day-to-day operations
· Process and distribute reports
· Collect and summarize timekeeping information
· Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records
· Verify attendance, hours worked, pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records
· Check electronic data for errors
· Ensure timecards have proper signatures upon submission
· This position will evolve as additional duties are identified
· High school diploma
· Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of products including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
· Adaptable with the ability to adjust, manage and prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment
· Strong work ethic and sense of accountability with good follow-up
· Ability to effectively interact with all levels of personnel in the organization.
· Be self-directed, self-motivated, take initiative, be able to execute tasks quickly, and follow through with assignments
· Quick learner, flexible and able to meet the changing demands of the business
· Must exhibit a high level of professionalism and sensitivity to confidential matters
· Experience and knowledge of basic administrative functions
· General math skills
· Data entry skills
· Reporting skills
· 1-2 years minimum customer service and administrative experience