Operations Manager IV
350 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Operations Manager IV to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Operations Manager IV
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Ensure program deliverables are meeting timelines and budgets, and are executed with minimal disruption; accountable for overseeing the day-to-day execution, tactical plans, and overall program planning.
- Provide analytics and insights on effectiveness of Speaker Bureau activities to the brand marketing teams. Serves as an advisor for brand teams to enhance content and effectiveness of programs. Acts as subject matter expert for brand teams to implement programs and educate targeted physician population.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal partners, stakeholders, and external vendors to ensure the most cost-efficient and effective resources are deployed throughout the function and to avoid redundancies in work efforts.
- Develop and implement training for internal teams on speaker program processes, systems, templates and/or tools. Help to standardize logistical and administrative processes related to Speaker Bureau operations.
- Identify and share opportunities for continuous process improvement including summarizing and sharing participant feedback as directed. Develop and implement best practices, processes, templates and/or tools.
- Compliance - Promote and participate in an open dialogue on compliance topics and reinforce importance of adhering to compliance policies and guidance; hold self and others accountable for compliant behavior.
- Simplicity - Seek to improve the way things get done by making efficient and resource-conscious decisions. Work to make processes simpler and more effective.
- Customer Centricity - Work with the end-user in mind (i.e. patient, key stakeholder, or other party). Ensure that work is in support of creating value for the end-user.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s' degree, 5-7 years' of relevant experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to review content and material with critical attention to detail
- Ability to present to diverse stakeholders
- Vendor management - communicate, escalate, motivate across internal and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence key stakeholders at the managerial level or higher
- Ability to communicate complex information to different audiences