Onsite Meeting Spaces Coordinator
1 DNA Way, SSF01 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Onsite Meeting Spaces Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Onsite Meeting Spaces Coordinator
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Onsite large conference room management for rooms that hold 50+ people. Scope includes fulfilling room request by booking rooms on the requester’ s behalf, effectively communicating and working with requesters to meet their needs, auditing the spaces as required, coordinating with Facilities, Security, AV services and eventually Catering. Currently, there are ~16 of these rooms on our campus, and it is anticipated this could grow to ~20-30 when new buildings and other large gathering spaces are included.
- Cultivate strong relationships and effectively communicate with the administrator community.
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with information regarding department processes and requirements as requested
- Work collaboratively, effectively and maintain rapport with administrative staff and other relevant internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Provide support by performing administrative and process related tasks.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Consistently adhere to process and activity tracking requirements.
- Attend team meetings and collaborate ideas on program development and enhancements.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s Degree or higher education or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of experience working directly in hospitality or customer-focused roles delivering programs/service offerings.
- Experience in a corporate environment creating amazing employee experiences.
- Excellent written and face-to-face/phone communication skills.
- Strong time management skills coupled with efficient/effective multi-tasking.
- Proficiency working in help/service ticket management process/workflow systems.
- Ability to become proficient in internal policies, guidelines, and department SOPs.