350 DNA Way, SSF35 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Occupancy Planner to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Partner with S&SP Team on Occupancy Planning & related activities, including:
- Scenario planning & option development.
- Stack planning.
- Block planning, including analysis of office/cube ratios.
- Neighborhood planning.
- Monitoring day-to-day space utilization.
- Adjacency mapping.
- Migration planning.
- Supply/demand summaries.
- Detailed move planning of all group moves (greater than 10 people).
- Quarterly alignment on headcount growth, including working with S&SP Team client validation, executive summaries, detailed scenario charts & graphs etc.
- Assist with executive presentations on occupancy planning studies, 5-year occupancy plan, 5-year amenities plan, NWE (Neighborhood Work Environments) Pipeline & Governance, etc.
- Occupancy Data Management:
- Conduct periodic occupancy audits to ensure information pertaining to department locations, individuals and configuration of spaces are accurate and up to date in CAFM system.
- Ensure any room-use changes are documented and submitted to the CAFM team.
- Responsible to submit drafting orders (‘ GDO’) to the documentation group for floor plan updates (cubicle and office layouts).
- Manage allocation planning information into the CAFM system and ensure data is kept up to date.
- Manage space contact information in the CAFM system.
- Partner with S&SP Team on customer communications.
- Partner with space planners, conference room team and gCAL team on adding and removing conference rooms on calendar and conference room website.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s Degree – Preferred Fields: Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design, Project Management, Construction Management, Business Management, Life Sciences / Research, Strategic Planning, Project Planning, Facilities Management.
- 2-4 years of experience in Facility Planning, Architecture or Interior Design.
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to successfully multitask and able to adjust tasks in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities.
- Organized, independent and self-motivated (entrepreneurial), enthusiastic, dependable, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and prioritization.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to maintain positive internal and external relationships.
- Proficient in google Apps, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe, Smartsheets & CAFM/ARCHIBUS; CAD experience a plus.