Non-Clinical Study Assistant
770 Lindaro Street Novato, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Non-Clinical Study Assistant to be part of our client’ s team in San Rafael. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Non-Clinical Study Assistant
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Nonclinical Study Assistant (NSA) is a key support role without Pharmacological Sciences Operations, undertaking essential coordination activities for the study and project teams.
- The NSA will focus on the coordination of activities associated with the management of nonclinical studies and projects under direction, or as delegated by, the RPT Project Manager or Study Monitor.
- Study and Project Coordination
- Execute meeting logistics (e.g., meeting scheduling, minutes, agendas)
- Submit expense reports and travel coordination for staff
- Conduct electronic documentation and records management
- May assist or manage permissions for nonclinical data systems
- May assist, manage, or maintain department intranet content
- Study and Project Activities
- Facilitate CDA and contract execution
- Administration of GLP Master Schedule System and maintaining the database in compliance with applicable GLP regulation
- Assist with regulatory package review
- Assist in tracking vendor payment, invoices, issues, and escalation
- File, track, and collate study documentation and samples for archival
- Assist in study- and program-related data entry and quality control, and study sample coordination
- Assist with program-related data entry, including programs in the clinical development phase
- Cross-functional Representation
- May assist with cross-functional meeting coordination and minutes
Summary of Qualifications:
- BA/BS or higher in nursing, life, health, or data sciences is preferred. Industry or relevant experience in lieu of education is considered.
- 1 year of experience in the industry or other relevant role.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).