Migration Project Manager
2578 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583
ROLE: Migration Project Manager
LOCATIONS: Pleasanton, CA
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Migration Project Manager. The ideal candidate
- Must be an expert in change management, driving and solving projects.
- Must be recognized as subject matter expert in migration.
- Should operate with extensive latitude for independent judgment within operational parameters.
- Must provide influence and leadership to cross-functional teams and other stakeholders on ideas and solutions that impact industry and/or corporate results.
Principal duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Management - manage the planning and implementation of highly complex process improvement and/or change management initiatives.
- Coordinate matrixed team efforts to maximize performance, productivity and successful achievement of department/team metrics and goals.
- Oversee data analysis, metrics, tools and budgetary expenses to assess best practices and effectiveness of processes/procedures and make improvement recommendations.
- Successfully build and manage relationships between various field and corporate contacts to fully meet their business process and change management needs. This includes defining policies, methods & procedures and best practices.
- Clearly communicate achievements, roadblocks and risks associated with a project.
- Bachelor’ s degree with 7 years of experience in project management.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Experience with migration of enterprise online applications.