Microbiology Environmental Monitor Analyst
475 Green Oak Parkway, SQ_Holly Springs Holly Springs, NC 27540
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Microbiology Environmental Monitor Analyst to be part of our client’ s team in Holly Springs, North Carolina. This is an opportunity to work with the largest pharmaceutical corporation in the world and leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client is the global leader in a variety of influenza vaccines with a goal to lessen the severity and impact of influenza. With a global focus on influenza, they work with cutting-edge research, transformative technologies and the latest methods of production and distribution.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Micro EM Analyst
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sampling water, clean steam, environmental monitoring, and compressed gases per established sampling plans and protocols.
- Responsible for performing microbiological testing of water, clean steam, environmental monitoring, and compressed gases per established testing procedures and protocols.
- Documentation of testing activities per cGMP requirements.
- Performance of all activities according to established procedures and training program.
- Adhere to all Environmental, Health and Safety standards.
- Maintain inventory of all supplies and consumables for the laboratory.
- Flexible schedule and available to work weekends and overtime.
- Engages/leads continuous improvement activities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Microbiological science or equivalent preferred.
- One year experience preferred in:
- Environmental Monitoring and Utility Monitoring programs
- Performing bioburden, TOC, conductivity, pH, appearance, endotoxin testing for facility water as required
- Performing sampling of site compressed gasses
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Laboratory information management systems preferred.