Medical Writer I
350 DNA Way, SSF35 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Medical Writer I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to save patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Medical Writer I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Cursory literature review of clinical trials publications (Conference abstract, publication) and clinical guidelines in Small Cell Lung Cancer with a focus on patient-reported outcomes, PhD.
- Medical writing, data review and analyses, presentation, participation in global multi-functional teams.
- Interactions with writing team to front load deliverables (CSR, AED) for non-data driven content and ultimately data-driven content.
- Data interpretation (including use of interactive tools SPOTFIRE and R-SHINNY), summary and communication of the results.
- Writing PRO-sections for CSR and AED.
- Abstract and draft manuscript.
- Create and maintain FORM contractor training manual.
- Assist with preparation of presentations for internal leadership meetings.
- Ensures resources are organized and stored appropriately.
Summary of Qualifications:
- An advanced degree in psychology, health services research, public health or related discipline.
- Industry experience, GCP/ICH guideline and practice exposure skills and experience in biostatistics (analyses of clinical trials data) and rating scales (patient-reported questionnaires) including descriptive analyses, cross-sectional and longitudinal modeling.
- Proficient in medical writing.
- Fluent in English (written and oral communication) with previous experience publishing data or writing clinical study reports.
- Experience in oncology preferred.
- Experience with Sportfire would be a plus.