Medical Device Assembler
fremont, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Assembler to be part of our client’ s team in the San Francisco East Bay Area. This is an opportunity to work with one of our Medical Device clients developing innovative products to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assemble medical device using fabricated and purchased parts in a meticulous and diligent manner.
- Follow written instructions and/or drawings to assemble and test to ensure product specifications are met.
- Test assemblies at various steps in the manufacturing process to meet product specifications.
- Maintain records and work environment to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Handle non-conforming materials according to established procedures.
- Participate in maintaining and improving process.
- Performs de-burring, assembly and welding processes of small metal components under a microscope.
- Performs tray and pouch packaging processes.
- Ensures product quality, identifies defects and raises potential quality issues.
- Utilizes small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, and fixtures.
- Assists in maintaining clean room integrity via proper gowning techniques and adherence to clean room environment practices and procedures.
Summary of Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Device Industry experience required.
- Knowledge of QSR and ISO standards relating to medical device manufacturing desired.
- Excellent manipulation skills with small parts necessary.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Crimping and soldering experience desirable.
- Experience working in a clean room and knowledgeable in cGMP/GDP.
- Strong depth perception and manual dexterity.
- Ability to understand and interpret electronic blue prints and/or schematics.