1933 Davis Street San Leandro, CA 94577
- Hours: 7 am to 3: 30 pm (8 hours excluding lunch break)
- Standard Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Potential Start Date: ASAP
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Mechanical Technician to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay, San Leandro area. This is an opportunity to work with a company that is delivering clean, quiet mobile power and fast charging.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to building and maintaining mechanical parts for FW product line, maintenance and repair.
- Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Maintain inventory of product in workstations
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Use hand tools like power tools and rigging equipment daily
- Handle simple and complex heavy industrial equipment like forklifts, scissor lifts, basket trucks and bobcats
- Comply with company and customer regulations and policies.
- Handle personal tools for job including up-to-date documented personal tool lists.
- Handle time accounting ad complete work order.
- Work all shifts flexibly when job demands, as required
- Providing mechanical/technical support to all the departments.
- Diploma in mechanical engineering preferred but not required
- Competent in dealing with mechanical parts, troubleshooting
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- Having mechanical aptitude, ability to lift to 50 lbs of materials
- Overall good communication and organizational skills,
- Responsible, dedicated and committed