15800 Alton Parkway Irvine, CA 92618
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to be part of our client’ s team in Irvine. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our client is making advancements in cutting-edge and forward-thinking technology, transforming the way we treat vision care and procedures. The culture is highly collaborative and offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. They use science-based innovation to address some of society' s most challenging healthcare issues.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Process ownership to ensure manufacturing processes remain in a validated state and yields products that adhere to all specifications, requirements, and controls
- Technical ownership to perform formal and/or informal root cause investigation and corrective action of product, equipment, material, or process mon-conformances, anomalies, observations, etc.
- Technician support- Availability to technicians to answer technical questions, provide guidance, and receive feedback.
- Identifies and implements initiatives that improve customer facing quality, reliability, or cost reduction.
- Identifies and implements initiatives that improve manufacturing yield, cycle time, supplier performance, flow, operator safety & ergonomics, process simplicity, clarity, repeatability, and robustness
- Provides on-going oversight and assurance that production equipment is properly maintained, safe, and in a state of control at all times
- Serves as a subject matter expert at specific product development phases for DFM, process development, and capability assessment reviews.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BSc in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering with 1+ year professional work experience.
- Working knowledge of CAPAs, cost reduction, manufacturing processes and process controls is highly desired.
- 1 year experience minimum with equipment maintenance and technician support is required.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.