1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Materials Specialist to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of the Materials Operations supervisor, the Materials Specialist is responsible for the accurate receipt, verification, record keeping, distribution, and shipment of materials and goods.
- maintain equipment and work areas for cleanliness.
- operate material handling equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Manage items that come to the warehouse and ensure proper sorting of inventory for support re-use.
- Independently follows Current Good Manufacturing Practice procedures.
- clearly understands the importance of accurate GMP documentation and observe all health and safety guidelines.
- Adjust to schedule changes, work overtime as necessary and float between groups as needed to support operations.
- Ensure that all work is completed by end of day. Utilize time wisely to maximize productivity.
- Serve as a liaison between customers and warehouse staff.
- Communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Meet timeline commitments and inform others of status, issues, and customer requests as necessary.
- Adheres to appropriate laws, regulations and programs, and documentation procedures.
- Adhere to safety. Follow safety guidelines as required for your area.
- Complete training records in a timely manner.
- Individual will be driving vans and/or bobtail trucks. Individual will be driving on the streets.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Valid California Driver' s License Required.
- Previous Experience with packaging equipment; Xray equipment\Attention to detail\Adherence to safety procedures.
- proficient in Word and Excel.
- Warehouse and inventory experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Forklift operation knowledge. Forklift certification is a plus.