Material Handler II
10260 Bubb Road Cupertino, CA 95014
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Material Handler II to be part of our Client’ s team in the South Bay.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Material Handler II
- An opportunity to join an organization focused on the movement of new drugs or devices from conception to FDA approval.
- Work for a company that is local to the beautiful south bay area.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, vacation/PTO, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Receive all deliveries of material to Corporation verify and process receiving documentation
- Prepare materials for shipment, including but not limited to packing of materials, completing freight bills and packing slips, and other documentation as required
- Dispense materials and deliver to the GMP manufacturing or designated area
- Record inventory transactions in the appropriate format. These may be manual log, or electronically as required
- Receive purchase orders in QAD Mfg-Pro, computerized inventory system
- Transfer GMP and non-GMP components between facilities as required
- Order GMP and non-GMP supplies following purchasing policy as requested
- Assist manufacturing with clinical packaging, cleaning GMP facilities, and other tasks as required
- Re-stock supplies to the GMP manufacturing area as required
- Maintain the warehouse, warehouse records, materials handling equipment and supplies consistent with cGMP requirements
- Deliver mail to Cupertino facilities mail rooms
- High School Diploma
- College courses a plus
- APICS or similar classes a plus
- 2 years experience in manufacturing or materials handling in a cGMP environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Adept at simple math, addition and subtraction
- Familiarity with metric units
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate: Microsoft, QAD Mfg-Pro a plus
- Able to follow instructions and work with minimal supervision