Material Handler I
21 Pimentel Court Novato, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Material Handler to be part of our client’ s team in Novato. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Material Handlers in the Warehouse department are responsible for the proper warehousing and inventory maintenance of GMP raw materials, components and supplies.
- Material Handlers will perform GMP warehousing duties, maintain accurate inventory records, and transport GMP raw materials, components, supplies and essential in-process related solutions from the central warehouse to the appropriate manufacturing facilities.
- Provide assistance with shipping of Approved Final Bulk Drug Substance to contract filling locations. Provide assistance with shipping of Clinical material to outside sites as required.
- Receive and warehouse GMP raw materials, components and supplies per established SOP’ s.
- Transport and distribute approved GMP raw materials, components and supplies to the designated manufacturing facilities.
- Transport all GMP in-process solutions to and from the designated manufacturing facilities.
- Maintain accurate inventory records for approved GMP raw materials, components and supplies.
- Perform cycle counts of approved GMP material inventory as assigned.
- Compliance with EH&S safety guidelines, especially those directly related to the operation of warehousing equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Assist with the shipping of Approved Final Bulk Drug Substance to contract filling sites.
- Assist with the shipping of Clinical materials to outside sites as required.
- Assist with other tasks as required.
Summary of Qualifications:
- High School Diploma of GED required.
- Working knowledge of desktop computers essential.
- Forklift experience/license helpful.
- Must possess a valid California Driver’ s license.
- Drive 16'- 24' cargo trucks.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Shift schedule is Sunday-Wednesday 7: 00am to 6: 00pm