Material Handler I
300 Bel Marin Keys Blvd. Novato, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Material Handler I to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com
Material Handler I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for proper warehousing and inventory maintenance of GMP raw materials, components and supplies.
- Material Handlers will perform GMP warehousing duties, such as receiving operations, maintain accurate inventory records, and transport GMP raw materials, components, supplies and essential in-process related solutions from the central warehouse to the appropriate manufacturing facilities.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to perform job functions within a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Must be able to work in a safe manner.
- High School diploma required, at minimum, with some experience in Warehousing/Shipping/Receiving.
- Working knowledge of desktop computers is essential.
- Forklift experience/license.
- Must possess a valid California Driver’ s license, with a clean DMV record
- Experience with cGMP regulations and training.