781 Lincoln Avenue
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16012
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Master Data Associate to be part of our client’ s team in San Rafael. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Master Data Associate:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Reviews user-submitted data requests to assess completeness and applicable data standards.
- Execute TrackWise action assignments and user submitted data request forms or smart data templates.
- Performs manual data entry and on-going maintenance of Oracle ERP systems master data. Data includes, but is not limited to: Item Master, Vendor Master
- Process Item Number Request forms, assign, record and monitor progression of item numbers issued. Generate notices of delayed progress or cancellations
- Create or maintain currency of existing GMP and departmental SOPs and procedural work instructions or references.
- Provide assistance and support to Help Desk and users in the investigation and resolution of data-related issues or problems.
- Coordinate meetings, to resolve issues, or to discuss and help facilitate adoption of new or revised data management standards or policies. Provides documentation of meeting minutes and action assignments.
- Assist in the development, generation and web page posting of department metrics.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of " master data clean-up" activities in collaboration with business or Master Data Management Project initiatives.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 0 – 2 years of experience with a Bachelors’ Degree, in Life Sciences, Business, Finance or other technical fields. APICS certification highly desired.
- Experience working in Finance or supply chain management functional areas.
- Experience in continuous or batch process manufacturing, biopharma or other regulated industry preferred.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have strong computer and typing skills.
- High attention to detail, accuracy is extremely important
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and manage Item Master, Vendor Master in ERP applications
- Programming skills or experience a plus but not considered essential