981-G Industrial Rd San Carlos, CA 94070
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Operator to be part of our Client’ s team in San Carlos. This is an opportunity to work with a company focused on bringing exceptional innovation, expertise and abilities to the design, development and manufacture of Medical Devices and Materials for Medicine.
Our partner specializes in a range of medical arenas, bringing our knowledge and experience to bear on the needs of customers and patients.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area, in San Jose.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Learns and performs set-up, tear-down and cleaning of manufacturing equipment and facilities according to established SOP’ s
- Properly uses scientific tools such as scales, pipettors, volumetric flasks, including daily calibration verification of balances
- Properly uses process equipment such as data loggers, mixers, vacuum pumps, etc.
- Carries out processing/manufacturing activities safely, as required, on a daily basis
- Examines written documents including raw material labels, Quality Control release tags, and Batch Records to verify compliant recording of material use and process steps.
- Completes documentation associated with manufacturing processes (e.g. batch records, forms and logbooks) with detail and accuracy
- Learns sampling techniques and sample handling for delivery to analytical department
- Provides status updates and operational challenges
- Ensures compliance with SOPs, policies and procedures as required by the Company and regulatory agencies
- Refers deviations from standard procedure to the Manufacturing Lead.
- Follows all safety and compliance procedures and participates in required training
- Maintains a clean, organized work area
- Observes safety and security procedures
- Takes responsibility for own actions
- AA, AS or AAS degree, at minimum, with 2-5 years related experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Basic math, reading, legible writing skills, and problem solving abilities.
- Able to read and interpret written information.
- Writes clearly and informatively.
- Able to perform basic tasks on computer such as data entry and reporting.
- Knowledge of FDA regulations, GMP/GLP/GDP/ GCP
- Experience working with quality or productivity issues
- Able to lift 50 pounds and assist in moving heavy equipment
- Ability to grasp, manipulate, and assemble small and delicate objects
- Able to wear all required PPE, including safety glasses and gloves
- Ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer)