Manufacturing Engineer Technician
22002 26th Ave SE Bothell, WA 98021
Are you looking to apply your puzzle solving skills and technical background to a revolutionary, industry changing, life support device? If yes, then our Manufacturing Engineer Technician position might be just what you’ re looking for. Along with your four department team members, you are responsible for executing hands-on troubleshooting procedures using state of the art diagnostic equipment to test, update, and conduct repairs to the VOCSN system, our leading product. If you are looking to work for a fast-paced, first-class medical device company, then apply today!
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform duties using regular test equipment in accordance with prescribed procedures, practices and specifications.
- Follow detailed instructions in a variety of formats (i.e., drawings, schematics, bills of material, internal procedures or some combination thereof), and report work completed within defined systems
- Interpret test results and evaluate data with oversight
- Understand and meet quality and delivery requirements
- Recognize and report problems with quality, processes, equipment and/or materials to Manager of Manufacturing Engineering and may assist with basic troubleshooting
- Provide hands-on job function training to coworkers as needed
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing best practices
- Follow established procedures and protocols with attention to detail in both performing operations and recording results
- Follow security, safety and testing procedures for all work performed.
- Perform tasks to assist other technicians and engineers following instructions.
- Perform assigned work independently, and maintain a sense of urgency and ownership
Key qualifications and experience include:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years applicable experience preferably including 6+ months experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working in a GMP/ISO regulated environment a plus
- General mechanical aptitude
- Strong technical skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Excellent ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Fast learner and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Work independently as well as in a team environment