Manufacturing Documentation Associate II - 2nd Shift
300 Bel Marin Keys Blvd. Novato, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Documentation Associate II to be part of our client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Manufacturing Documentation Associate II - 2nd Shift:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Managing various internal documents while also ensuring the accuracy, quality, and integrity of documented entries.
- Receive, review, edit, and/or format various controlled documents and production batch records.
- Documentation review will occur with both in-process documents and with documents within electronic system.
- All document reviews and revisions must comply with established procedures.
- B.S. degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, Applied Physics, etc., or acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associates degree with 2+ years of related experience or High School degree with 4+years of related experience.
- Four years of directly related industry experience, including review of production batch records and/or controlled forms.
- Have a high level of attention to detail and strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Have experience performing batch record and controlled form review.
- Have experience processing documentation in an administrative capacity.
- Have the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Have an intermediate level of proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel (including headers/footers, page formatting, templates, and creation of step numbering).