Manufacturing Bioprocess Technician
1000 New Horizons Way Vacaville, CA 95688
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Bioprocess Technician to be part of our client’ s team in the Vacaville. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Manufacturing Bioprocess Technician:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Support the Manufacturing department by working effectively to meet department goals, objectives and tasks to achieve desired results.
- Responsible for completing assigned tasks which include cleaning, sterilizing, and prepping parts used in the manufacturing environment.
- Provides timely and accurate verbal and written communications of processing updates, discrepant events, and scheduling delays.
- Work with senior technicians and leads to prioritize tasks and assignments and make recommendations to maximize efficiency and productivity based on shift needs.
- May also include stocking, inventory and environmental monitoring.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering, or equivalent education with a minimum of 2 years of work experience will be considered as well.
- Must possess solid problem solving, interpersonal communication, and team-based skills.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of working in a GMP environment compliantly and safely.
- General skills: working with pressurized systems / high temperatures / acidic & basic solutions, follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), making manual connections.
- Specific skills: chromatography/TFF/UFDF processing, preparing buffer/media solutions, chromatography column packing, SAP, Trackwise.
- Must be a self-starter with strong focus on quality, details, results and application of cGMP.
- Must be able to work weekends and off shift.