600 California, 17th Floor San Francisco, CA 94104
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Associate, to be part of our client’ s team in San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with a great Biotechnology company committed to the development and commercialization of innovative new gene therapy treatments for people with serious rare diseases. Gene therapy technology has tremendous potential as a treatment approach for many genetic diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. They take pride in strong, global relationships with the patient, research and medical communities, and take equal pride in carefully selecting their colleagues.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Perform all manufacturing operations under cGMP/ISO requirements.
- Adhere to valid manufacturing procedures and documentation.
- Collaborate with process development, support process development experiments.
- Perform legible, clear, and concise data entry into batch records, logbooks, and all other ancillary controlled forms used in a cGMP process.
- Contribute technical writing for SOPs and Batch Records.
- Maintain a high level of quality and compliance with regards to all aspects of manufacturing.
- Operate production equipment, including inspection, set up, processing, and cleaning.
- Attend safety meetings and follow all safety procedures as defined, including maintaining a safe work environment for both self and colleagues.
- Identify and communicate issues to Manufacturing Supervisor and/or other manufacturing support personnel.
- Execute corrective measures addressing any issues in a timely manner.
- Contribute to process improvement plans and implementation of such plans.
- B.S. in Science or Engineering or equivalent experience such as 3 years' experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- 1-2 years working in a GMP manufacturing environment in upstream operations.
- Regulatory knowledge.
- Experience with single use technologies such as bioreactors, welders, sealers.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Strong communicator with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in maintaining detailed records Technical understanding of a biotech manufacturing facility.