Manager of UX Design
350 East Plumeria Drive San Jose, CA 95134 | Direct Hire
ROLE: UX Manager
LOCATIONS: San Jose, CA
Bayside Solutions is seeking a UX Manager for our client in San Jose. The Manager of User Experience is a highly hands on (principal level) role all the while serving as not only the manager of the group, but also as an innovative problem solver and Design thinker who will oversee our clients small business design team. As a member of the UX Design team, you are responsible for the UX design of the user interface of our clients products, primarily focused on interaction design and problem solving.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage team by reviewing tasks across a specific domain area and making sure tasks are executed.
- Promote collaboration with Product Managers and Design team to outline goals of specific areas
- Form UX Strategy for our client’ s products, and ensure appropriate communication across to product and design teams
- Oversee the design teams’ original designs for different platforms
- Strive for consistency in the end user experience
- Manage the creation of new templates, styleguide, documentation and design principles
- Mentor lesser experience designers to help improve their understanding of design process, domain, and improved capacity/efficiency
- Be an innovative thinker so that you can manage the design profess
- Manage design unity across various product lines
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent industry experience (7+ years)
- Experience designing high quality and highly compelling UI, Interaction and visual designs
- Keep up to date with the state of the art of UX design, new technologies and behavior trends
- Excellent skills with design software
- Reviews work of other designers and provides constructive feedback
- Intimate knowledge of primary technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and other relevant similar technologies
- Ability to mentor others in domain knowledge
- Ability to lead and facilitate design workshops